For this newly created Anemex Business Manager role we are looking for a sales and marketing expert with project management experience. Your working location will be Zurich with approx. 20 – 40% travels within Europe.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited:
- AOP (Anemex Operational Plan) sales target achievement and profitability
- Set up a global pricing strategy
- Develop adapted commercial offers for each account in collaboration with the local commercial engineers
- AOP roll-out and execution
- Develop and ensure execution of Anemex Operational Plan
- Reviews of regular Anemex plans
- Establish performance analysis tools (awareness, financial & operational KPIs, monthly dashboard)
- KOL Management in the countries in key collaboration with the medical HQ
- Provide complete feedback between countries and HQ Stakeholders
- Management and coordination of commercial engineers
- Ensure strong scientific/commercial/compliance training programs and tools in close collaboration with the medical team
- Dashboard for following up
- Coordination with Vifor Pharma and Fresenius in terms of IT support
We would like to welcome the following experience and skills for the role:
- University degree (MSc level) in life sciences and MBA (or compensation through experience in sales or marketing functions in the industry)
- Minimum of 3-5 years of additional working experience within an international life sciences company, preferably within the pharmaceutical industry
- Ideally experience in national/international sales and/or marketing roles for hospital products
- Significant experience of strategic and operational planning for hospital lead products
- Experience of working with commercial teams
- Experience managing cross-functional projects and teams
- Good understanding of anaemia management in nephrology
- Excellent conversation level in English (oral & written), any additional major European language would be a great asset
- Excellent user of office programs, especially Excel (pivot etc.) and PowerPoint
You describe yourself as self-motivated and passionate person that can take initiative. You are able to work efficiently on your own as well as in cross-functional teams. Entrepreneurship is one of our key values, therefore we are looking for a candidate with entrepreneurial skills.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The companys goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives.
Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world.
The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are