Stadler Rail Group, system supplier of customer-specific solutions for rail vehicle construction, has locations in Switzerland and internationally. We are a leading manufacturer of rail vehicles.
We are starting to develop a new system for surveillance and guidance of autonomous trains (CBTC). For our new location in Wallisellen we are looking for several
Our focus lies on conception, architecture, design and development of an innovative and modern CBTC system which consists of subsystems onboard, wayside, control centre and communication. Experienced system engineers, ideally with railway background, will pick up these challenging tasks and participate with great enthusiasm within a new team.
1. System Engineer for concept and specification of the entire CBTC system
2. System Engineer Automatic Train Protection (ATP)
3. System Engineer Automatic Train Operation (ATO)
4. System Engineer Automatic Train Supervision (ATS)
5. System Engineer Communication (Radio Planning , 4G/5G, WiFi)
6. (Senior) ICT Security Engineer
7. Hardware Engineer for conception of CBTC HW controller platforms
8. Safety Engineer (RAMS / LCC) for conception using MBSE and FMCEA
We offer an interesting challenge in a success-oriented company with a strong identity and good development opportunities.