At this position you report to the Head of Supply Chain Planning in the Technical Operations department. You are in charge of demand planning and manage the customer service. You have daily interactions with other departments such as production, quality, purchasing and sales. Your main responsibilities include:
- Understand demand forecast drivers and set up systems and methods to continually improve demand catching and analysis.
- Anticipate and understand risks in order to be prepared and able to react quickly
- Be the single point of contact for customers for the questions related to demand planning & forecasts
- Be the interface and support between production planning, procurement and controlling for supply chain issues
- Participate in different continuous improvement projects within the company
- Give visibility and provide guidance to senior management for decision-making
- Manage the customer service
- Develop, monitor and report KPIs and boards
- Act as deputy for the Head of Supply Chain Planning during his absence
For this function, we are looking for a decisive and autonomous person with the following profile:
- University degree in Supply Chain, industrial distribution, Economics, Engineering or similar
- At least 5 years’ experience in planning and supply chain, ideally within industrial environment
- Proven experience in estimating resources and developing delivery plans
- High proficiency with an ERP system (XA Mapics a plus), MS Office tools, including database management
- Fluent in French and English both in oral and written conversation. Knowledge of German is an asset
You are a pragmatic and self-motivated person with strong analytical skills. Thanks to your communication skills and your team spirit, you are able to build trust-based relationships with customers and internal stakeholders. You feel comfortable in a position where you act as an entrepreneur, take decisions and convince others.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The companys goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives.
Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world.
The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are