Launch your talent and have an impact on our mission to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases lead better, healthier lives!
Vifor Pharma is offering you the great opportunity to participate in our Graduate Program within Technical Operations, where you will get an insight into 4 different departments on 2 different sites. The details:
- Duration of the program: 2 years
- Start date: Earliest beginning of October 2017
- Rotating assignments in: Supply Chain, Manufacturing/ Production, Quality Assurance (QA)/ Quality Control (QC), Technical Project Management
- Location of the program: Geneva and Villars-sur-Glâne OR St. Gallen and Lisbon
- Cooperation on different locations and the opportunity to interact with various functions and sites
- Mentoring and goal reviews with your sponsor
- Opportunity to join us for an unlimited contract in a first Managerial role after successful completion of the Graduate Program
For this new and responsible position, you should bring the following profile:
- Graduate (BSc/ MSc/ PhD) in Life Sciences (e.g. pharmaceutical studies, bioengineering, biology, chemistry)
- Max. 2 years of experience (incl. internships)
- Fluent level in English and French OR in English and German
- High learning capability and ability to think outside the box, linking ideas and concepts
- Excellent team player with very good communication skills
- Very good organization and planning skills
Apply your theoretical knowledge and gain first practical experience in different areas of a rapidly growing, global pharmaceutical company.
Vifor Pharma, a company of the Galenica Group, is a world leader in the discovery, development, manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceutical products for the treatment of iron deficiency. The company also offers a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines as well as over-the-counter (OTC) products. Vifor Pharma, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, has an increasingly global presence and a broad network of affiliates and partners around the world. For more information about Vifor Pharma and its parent company Galenica, please visit www.viforpharma.com and www.galenica.com.