We are currently looking for an ICT System Engineer who will be based in Zürich and will be responsible for the operating of the IT Infrastructure and acting in the function also as a Workplace Solution Architect. You will report to the Group Leader Workplace Team and ensure compliance of GxP-relevant systems/components operation and maintenance during their operational life. Furthermore, you will be accountable for the following tasks:
- Support, test, Computer Qualification and roll-out activities within planned changes and maintain relevant documentation based on the system/component/business expertise
- Coordinate the interfaces between the requesters (internals and/or externals), work closely together with IT Support, the technology group and external partners
- Develop and maintain the Software deployment infrastructure, ensuring that the architecture is appropriate across the business domain(s), evolves to meet changing business and technology environments, and adheres to the enterprise architecture
- Convert technical and business requirements into adequate IT solutions including computer, mobile devices and printers
- Create technology roadmaps for the systems/components within the Workplace management
- Support the systems/components on the 2nd and 3rd level IT Support (internal/external)
- IT-Pikett activities on weekly basis or support them during working hours and be available for planned maintenance on weekends
- Project activities - Analyse, design, realize and implement IT solutions, including: Devising functional and conceptual design specifications;
- Component / System modelling; Development; Project - Management activities related to the technical area
- Write project related documentation such as technical system design, user manual etc.
For this role, we are looking for a proactive candidate who worked in a similar role already, demonstrates entrepreneurial approach and strong time management skills. This person should also be a strong collaborator and prove to have influencing skills. Furthermore, you should bring the following competencies:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an ICT system engineer / Solution Architect, preferably in Pharma sector or similar discipline. Working experience in a professional services environment of an enterprise company or consultancy
- Minimum 3 years of project management experience
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows Client / Server solutions and deployment (e.g. SCCM)
- Good knowledge of virtualization solutions (e.g. VMware, Hyper-V, Hyper-converged Solutions)
- Fluent level in English, both in oral and written communication, German or French is an advantage but not a must
- Experience with Citrix technologies (Xen) is an advantage.
- Microsoft certification (e.g. MCSE Windows Server, SCCM, Client) is an advantage
- Have a good understanding of GxP and other relevant regulations
- Solid and selectively deep background in system engineering, including a proven track record in applying your knowledge in most of the following technologies (Software Deployment, EMM, Design end user IT, API)
You are an analytical and conceptual person with the ability to understand business functions and how to tailor the application layer accordingly to continually improve business objectives, productivity and IT development. Furthermore, you demonstrate a strong internal and external customer orientation. Being in this role allows you to underline your "can do" and "hands on" attitude, team player spirit and act as a role model for others in line with Vifor Pharma values.
Vifor Pharma, a company of the Galenica Group, is a world leader in the discovery, development, manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceutical products for the treatment of iron deficiency. The company also offers a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines as well as over-the-counter (OTC) products. Vifor Pharma, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, has an increasingly global presence and a broad network of affiliates and partners around the world. For more information about Vifor Pharma and its parent company Galenica, please visit www.viforpharma.com and www.galenica.com.