In this newly created position at our site in St Gallen, we are seeking an Operational Excellence Manager; responsible to drive the deployment of Operational Excellence across the site and foster a culture focused on performance and efficiency. You will report directly to the Site Manager St Gallen and your tasks and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Coordinate, engage and successfully support a team of Site Lean Ambassadors in order to sustain and increase the Operational Excellence (OPEX) deployment, cross-functionally over the departments and communicate success stories
- Establish and drive projects in order to improve time consuming processes and reduce complexity within the organisation;
- Bring ideas for new technologies and introduce them to the organization;
- Establish and drive Six Sigma methodology across processes and support all data management governance on site;
- Lead, organise and coordinate necessary trainings and certifications in
- Operational Excellence for collaborators, managers, and functional heads
- Represent the site at coordination meetings with other Vifor Pharma sites and at OPEX related events
The ideal candidates holds a university degree in Engineering or a Scientific field in addition to the following experience:
- Lean Six Sigma certification Green Belt preferably a Black Belt
- Experience in a similar position
- Proven accomplishment in Lean Six Sigma techniques to lead continuous improvement within an organisation
- Experience using the following tools: 5S, 8W, TPM, Waste management, Visual Management, JIT and appropriate statistical tools
- Fluency in German and English, both written and spoken
You are a highly motivated individual, with the ability to effectively communicate, influence and persuade stakeholders across departments in a cross-functional environment. You are a team player, taking a supportive approach to mentoring your peers, with the ability to train and motivate your colleagues. You have strong data analysis and problem solving skills. You bring new ideas and strive to improve and optimise processes to encourage increased productivity.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The companys goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives.
Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world.
The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are