Reporting directly to the Procurement Manager within a small team, the Operational Purchaser will interact with various other departments within the company: production, QA / QC, regulatory affairs, marketing, planning and product suppliers. In this function, your tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and manage the purchase to release of all packaging materials
- Manage the purchase process via the ERP system
- Guarantee deadlines are respected (products, releases, production)
- Publication of all printed packaging artwork (bon a tirer) into the documentation systems
- Respect procurement and stock management according to overall strategies
- Aid in the maintenance and update of the internal procedures and instructions related to procurement
- Ensure the day-to-day support of the procurement team
In order to fully fulfill the tasks entrusted to you, your profile is as follows:
- At least 3 years work experience in purchasing functions
- Professional experience with ERP Systems and order processing
- An excellent command of MS Office
- Business level in both German, English & French
- Proven problem solving, negotiation and communication skills
- Proactive, flexible and autonomous person.
Vifor Pharma, a company of the Galenica Group, is a world leader in the discovery, development, manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceutical products for the treatment of iron deficiency. The company also offers a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines as well as over-the-counter (OTC) products. Vifor Pharma, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, has an increasingly global presence and a broad network of affiliates and partners around the world. For more information about Vifor Pharma and its parent company Galenica, please visit www.viforpharma.com and www.galenica.com.