Da Vinci Partners LLC is an established Swiss-based Law firm licensed to represent global innovators in Europe, the United States and internationally to protect their Patents and Trademarks.
We want you to be a part of our growing success, as our team is looking for an:
Your Tasks will generally include:
- Record all company’s financial activities correctly in the books.
- Prepare quarterly VAT Statements.
- Prepare yearly Financial Statement according to SCO (Swiss Code of Obligation).
- Monitor customer payments and manage proactive overdue invoices.
- Update monthly Cash Flow Statement.
- Deal with tax issues.
- Create Job descriptions and place ads.
- Organize Job interviews.
- Prepare Employment Agreements.
- Prepare salary and expense reports.
- Update insurance policies.
- Mediate between Employees and Employer.
- You are a Swiss-qualified, experienced Accountant.
- You have high organizational skills.
- You are reliable, loyal, discreet and disciplined.
- You are fluent in English and German in speaking and writing. French is a plus.
- Knowledge of the Accounting Software “QuickBooks” and/or Abacus will be a further plus.
- A diverse activity
- An experienced team
- Exciting international work environment in a unique, historic workplace
- Good and fair employment conditions
Please send your application with current photo by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Da Vinci Partners LLC, offering Da Vinci® Services, IP Services to the Da Vincis of the World, since 1992 Rathausgasse 1 | CH-9320 Arbon | Switzerland Phone: +41 71 230 1000 | Fax: +41 71 230 1001 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.davincipartners.com