Frontify's Global Partnerships team is a community of highly motivated people with diverse skill sets and backgrounds ranging across Sales, Agencies, Marketing, and Customer Success. Together, we elevate the company and grow as individuals. Outside of work, we are creatives, nature lovers, socializers, and more.Your Mission
In this role, you will be responsible for agency partner relations for the DACH market. You will be involved in activities to recruit and acquire new agency partners. To drive joint sales opportunities, you'll be involved in the training, coordination, and enablement of partners. This will ensure that our agency partners see mutual benefits via a best-in-class onboarding experience. Ultimately, enabling them to become platform experts and drive business value from our Frontify product offering.Your Story
- You're a consultative seller and have a knack for building relationships with clients.
- You're no stranger to presenting and demoing tech products. You'd also feel confident in coaching and enabling partners to do the same.
- You’re intrinsically motivated and follow through on closing deals to help drive business and partner value.
- You have agency experience, or, better yet, your own agency network.
- You have 3+ years of relevant client-facing experience at a digital-, branding-, marketing-, consulting-, or professional services agency within a partner, sales, or account management role.
- You understand the importance of monitoring and growing your referral pipeline. (ie: Driving opportunities and profitability metrics to ensure customer happiness and high lifetime value.)
- You feel comfortable in the tech space and have a talent for automation.
- You'd describe yourself as driven, honest, detail-oriented, empathetic, and articulate.
- You're a native German speaker and you’re comfortable with English – any other languages would be a plus.