Adecco Human Resources AG
Adecco ist Weltmarktführer für Personaldienstleistungen mit Hauptsitz in der Schweiz. Das Fortune-500-Unternehmen verfügt über ein weltweites Netzwerk von 33.000 Mitarbeitern und 6.600 Niederlassungen in mehr als 70 Ländern. Jeden Tag vermittelt Adecco den Kontakt zwischen 700.000 Arbeitskräften und mehreren hunderttausend Firmenkunden. Über die individuelle Unterstützung bei der persönlichen Karriereplanung erhalten rund vier Millionen Menschen weltweit neue berufliche Perspektiven.
Do you want to try life as a CEO? Apply now and accompany The Adecco Group Switzerland's CEO, Nicole Burth, for a whole month on her job. This unique internship takes place in June/July and ends with the possibility of a permanent employment.
The Adecco Group Switzerland is the leading provider of workforce solutions, a company with 600 colleagues on 50 sites, located in most cities of Switzerland. Each year, we provide more than 23'000 people with new professional challenges.
For this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity we are looking for a talented and ambitious individual in the early stage of their careers (recently graduated or still in an apprenticeship/studying) who not only demonstrate clear strengths and strong commitment but also have the right #CEOAttitude.
CEO for One Month, The Adecco Group Switzerland (f/m) (100%)
- We want your opinion! How would you decide and act in situations a CEO faces every day? During the month of your internship, your place will be next to Nicole Burth. She will involve and challenge you whenever she takes a decision.
- As the CEO for One Month, you will represent the Adecco Group Switzerland together with Nicole Burth at national events. You will accompany Nicole to various internal and external meetings and take part in her decision making.
- You will get to participate in the global programme of CEO for One Month: You will be asked to prepare and present a business case on a relevant HR subject. If you are among the world's best 10 country-CEOs for One Month, you will join a global boot camp and meet nine fellow interns from around the globe. As such, you are one step closer to become the global CEO for One Month, accompanying Alain Dehaze, CEO of The Adecco Group, during month in fall 2019.
- You are a fast and eager learner, motivated to try different, new and bold ways of doing things.
- You are not intimidated by complex problems or important people. Your strong analytical skills enable you to prioritize and solve important issues under a lot of pressure – all while coming up with novel solutions.
- You are self-aware. As a strong communicator, you manage your relations well and adapt your communication to the emotions and behaviours of others without losing direction.
- You show resilience, a strong drive and the ambition to achieve results and even when things get tough.
- You take ownership. You spot opportunities and act on them. You learn fast from success and failure.
- You are a strong team player. When needed, you can take the lead and mobilise teams for action.
- With a strong customer focus, you come up with innovative and effective solutions that add to a great customer experience.
- You have a passion for people and are very motivated to work with The Adecco Group Switzerland.
- Your English is of Proficiency Level
About The Adecco Group
Are you ready to enter the business world on centre stage? Apply now on www.ceofor1month.ch
Location: Switzerland (office location Zurich Binz)
Contract: Temporary (with the possibility of a permanent placement)
Required education: Recently graduated or still studying at university and university of applied sciences
Industry: General services
- 8045 Zürich