We are looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer (COO) to oversee our organization’s ongoing operations and procedures. You will be the company’s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of business.
The COO role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting only to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). You’ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader with deep knowledge in trading and transportation of oil products. If you also have excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics, we’d like to meet you.
The goal of the COO position is to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
This interesting position will include mainly the following diverse activities:
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures;
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth;
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision;
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.);
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication;
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics;
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance;
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures;
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.);
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors;
- Planning and monitoring the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress.
We offer a high degree of autonomy and freedom in the implementation of tasks in a young and dynamic team and environment.