We are offering a paid internship of six months in order to support continuous improvement in our team. We are looking for a student or graduate who would like to get a first experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Your main activity will consist in:
- Working on production and packaging issues in order to identify improvement actions
- Based on the improvement actions identified, creation of a rational based on both quality and productivity prospective for implementation of these actions
- Evaluation and optimization of the working standards and procedures in the manufacturing area
- Realization of the flow chart of the global process from the reception of the raw material to the final product delivery and evaluation of the losses during the all process in order to highlight the major loss root cause.
- Proposition and implementation of improvement according to the previous analyze in order to decrease losses.
- Use of lean methodology
- Development and implementation of continuous improvement tools in the manufacturing area
- Support in any other ongoing projects both in the manufacturing and the packaging workshops
The successful candidate will bring the following profile:
- You are a pharmacist, a chemist or a microbiologist student or graduate, or you have performed studies in applied pharmaceutical sciences or in engineering
- You hold some knowledge of GMP environment
- You have excellent command of language in French and in English (spoken and written)
- You are passionate about solid dosage forms and you want to apply
- your galenical knowledge in practice
You are a young talented person looking for a first experience in pharmaceutical industry. You describe yourself as an organized and precise person, holding high analytical thinking capabilities. You are able to adapt yourself rapidly within a GMP environment, and have a strong team spirit.