We are currently looking for a Contract Management Associate who will be based at our operational HQ in Zurich. In this role, the person will report to the Head of Legal Center of Excellence and will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Electronic creation/execution/filing/ archiving/administration of contracts
- Ensure data quality and accuracy in Vifor Pharma’s contract life cycle management tool and contract archives
- Create, maintain and update contract records in the contract management tool
- On-board, support and train users of the contract life cycle management tool and maintain document training records
- Provide ad-hoc and refresher training sessions for users
- Perform technical maintenance and updating of the contract life cycle management tool in collaboration with relevant internal and external functions and vendors
- Support affiliates with contract enquiries
- Work as part of the team to respond to enquiries in the team shared mailbox
- Drafting basic documents
- Generally support the Contract Management Specialist
The successful candidate needs to have excellent communication skills and will bring the following profile:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an international company, preferably in the pharmaceutical sector
- Good Experience with administration of contract management systems
- Experience in working with legal contracts
- Good knowledge of MS-Office
- Fluent level in English and German (in oral and written communication)
You are proactive and demonstrate a holistic approach, quickly adapting your structured and conceptual attitude. You take a balanced team oriented approach while being strict in fulfilling the needed requirements. You are effective at communicating with colleagues on all levels, with very strong collaboration and influencing skills. You have a positive, ‘can do’ personality with strong assertiveness and behave as a role model for others, in line with Vifor Pharma values.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The companys goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives.
Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world.
The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are