In this position, you are part of the Global Supply Chain department and report directly to the Customer Operations & Demand Management Team. You act as an interface between customers in the dedicated region and cross-functional departments.
Your main tasks are the following:
- Provide Customer Service and administrative tasks to Distributors and Affiliates of the assigned geographical location
- Collect updated Rolling Forecast (purchase forecast, in-market sales and stock inventory) from the system and upload them in the ERP system. (SAP/IBP)
- Make sure to receive the firm orders from customers according to contractual lead times
- Inform stakeholders as requested and as appropriate on delayed orders, local stock levels and future demand
- Assess customer orders upon receipt, process directly or transmit to Order Processing/Export team in a timely manner and acknowledge order to customer (Order-to-Cash)
- Log OTIF reason code in the system and help preparing OTIF analysis
- As a back-up participate to the weekly Product Supply Team : stress and escalate the potential issues (stock-out risk) or opportunities, recommend prioritization of urgent release, liaise with Supply Chain Departments and derive a mitigation plan
- Archive all documents related to orders in the archiving (eDMS & SAP) system
- Initiate Change Control and follow-up actions items until CC is closed (eDMS, Trackwise)
- Track shipment until temperature data loggers read-out are received back, request and follow up quality documents to allow local product release (BRC, Transport Protocol, release statement)
- Update Customer master data in the system (e.g. link item code-customer / customer item code description, price, payment terms, incoterm, customer data specific information)
- End of month reconciliation/consignment stock and service fee invoicing
- Collect requests, claims and questions from partners, forward in a timely manner to the concerned departments, ensure efficient follow-up and fast answer from both sides
- Active participation in Supply Chain Projects and improvement initiatives
- Participate and contribute to the weekly Product Supply Team meeting
- Support monthly S&OP / IBP cycle with data preparation and analysis
The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience and knowledge:
- University degree in Business Administration, Supply chain, Logistics or similar desired
- 5 years in an international environment, preferably in a pharmaceutical or medical device company, with proven experience in a customer service and demand management role
- Proficiency in use of MS Office products (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Very good knowledge of SAP, ideally IBP demand and other ERP systems such as Infor XA, SAGE is an asset
- Fluent in English and German or French (written and verbally); Knowledge of any other foreign language is an asset
You are a pragmatic and self-motivated person with strong analytical skills. Thanks to your communication skills and your team spirit, you are able to build trust-based relationships with customers and internal stakeholders. Your high flexibility allows you to work effectively in a cross functional and cross regional environment with different cultures. Able to understand issues from multiple perspectives, you describe yourself as a result-oriented and highly adaptable person. You feel comfortable in a position where you act as an entrepreneur, take decisions and convince others.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The companys goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives.
Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world.
The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are