We are interested in people who think and act creatively and in a team-orientated manner; people who will value a
challenging future in a multicultural, international environment.
Do you have a passion for optics, electronics, or mechanics? Are you enthusiastic about working in a dynamic team? We would like to reinforce our organization and are looking for a
You will be responsible for the following key activities:
• Support the customer with his demands regarding our ILS services
• Plan and perform customer trainings with main focus on maintenance on all levels - inhouse or onsite
• Define tools and test equipment, create spare parts catalogues and illustrated spare parts lists
• Create maintenance manuals on all levels
• Support the product managers in their daily business
• Observe the market for competitor’s services and run internal projects by creating new ILS services
You have successfully completed your technical education (electronics, mechatronics or comparable education) and acquired relevant professional experience as customer support manager or equivalent (e.g. service technician or
technical troubleshooter). Do you have experience with opto-electronical devices and in developing technical documentation? Do you have a service oriented mindset with strong communication skills as well as analytical thinking? Your knowledge of the relevant market, products, technologies, and applications in a high tech or a defense environment would be beneficial. Are you willing to travel and are you fluent in German and English (French would be an advantage)? If so, we are looking forward to receiving your application.