We'd love you to join us on our dynamic, creative adventure! We're open-minded and motivated about making a positive impact for our customers. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and letting our personalities shine through everything we do.
Your new role
- Together with a newly built Data team containing three team members, you'll be part of the hypotheses building, testing, and analyzing process that help our business teams as sales, marketing & customer success to understand our customers better.
- Working closely with your team you will analyze data, experiments, and generate insights about our users.
- You'll also gather our KPIs in dashboards and reports and make sure everyone knows about them.
- You know everything about our funnel. Finally you identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns and make sure that our database is reliable.
This job is for you, if
- analytics is what you love and you know how valid data is, utilizing your statistical knowledge
- you are able to report and visualize data in an easily digestible format for the whole team, as not everybody understands data like you
- you bring quantitative and qualitative data together to really know what drives our users
- consult business teams in defining data analysis processes and evaluate data to improve business
- SQL, Tableau are familiar for you
- you are critical and question data to make sure we make the right decisions
- you showcase the current status, but you also know how to predict future patterns
- curiosity and a willingness to learn are a part of who you are
- you're friendly and approachable, and comfortable being authentic and honest
- you don’t need someone to tell you what to do (you’re able to prioritize your work independently).
If you identify yourself with this role and you have a few years experience as Data Analyst in a growing business and you like to be a sparring partner, then we are very much looking forward to you application.
Ideally, you have a bachelor’s degree in statistics, computer science, engineering, any technical major, or related work experience and you bring in an experimental mindset.
Frontify is a very dynamic company where things change quickly and opportunities arise often, providing a lot of space for career and personal development. We're big on flexibility, and providing our Frontify family with time for side projects. Our office is pretty great, but more important is our culture of freedom, trust, learning, advancement, and happiness.
- Send us your CV and cover letter.
- We'll invite you to an initial screening call within a week.
- The next step would be getting to know each other better over coffee.
- If things go well, we'll invite you to join us for half a day in our office in St. Gallen. You can experience our culture, and we can learn more about you in person.
- You'll receive an offer to become part of the Frontify family.