Design Engineer - Full Time - Haag, Switzerland
At Sulzer, you are in charge of your career and continued development. Take the opportunity to broaden your skills by seeking new roles that reflect your experience. Create your own impact by building solutions that help make lives safer, smarter and more sustainable.
Join our APS_HQ team within Applicator Systems division in Switzerland as Design Engineer to help us take Development-Team to the next level.
In this role you will be accountable for:
* Lead product design control, including specification, design and verification, in concept and product development projects.
* Creative implementation of stakeholder requirements into product functional performance.
* Elaboration of design concepts, assessment criteria, and variant rating.
* Leading the design-for-manufacturing process and implementation in CAD (3D modelling and drawing).
* Define, request, and assess design verification reports (metrology and physical lab).
* Coordination with external development partners and suppliers.
* Prepare technical documentation (specification, implementation, verification, validation) in accordance with the product development process.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering (mechanics, electronics).
* Expertise in product development, preferably consumable plastic products and medical devices.
* Expertise in design control for medical devices acc. to. ISO 13485 (Quality Managment System), ISO 14971 (Product Risk Management), and IEC 62366 (Usability Engineering).
* Exellent communication skills at different hierarchical levels.
* Curiosity and creativity.
* 40 hours working week
* Generous holiday regulation
* Contribution to pension fund with very good savings plan options
* Free company parking
* Access to various benefits
* Loyalty bonuses for longstanding employees
Location: This job is located in Haag. A great place with a lot of quality of life, because in the middle of the beautiful Rhine Valley, surrounded by a unique mountain scenery, with varied offers and many sights.
Applicants from EU / EFTA are welcome to apply. Currently, we are not accepting applications from employment agencies.
Have a question about the role? Contact Mandy Della Volpe, HR Business Partner, +41 81 414 71 81. We look forward to hearing from you!
We encourage you to inform your line manager of your career interest and application for this role as your desired next career step.