IQAir AG is a worldwide leader in the field of clean air technology. We help people lead longer, healthier lives by protecting them from air pollution and allergens at home and at work. At our Swiss Technology Center we develop and manufacture advanced air cleaning systems for indoor spaces. Our customers are governmental agencies, schools, medical facilities, Fortune 500 companies, embassies and health conscious individuals in over 70 countries.
DevOps Engineer (m/f)
IQAir AG requires an IoT an web architecht to lead various digital projects having IoT as underlying technology. The candidate should have deep knowledge of solutions in the space of machine to machine interactions and data acquisition, cloud configuration and designing architecture which can support cover full range of IoT based service offerings. The selected candidate will work within the IQAir global framework to manage and support key projects globally.
- Requirement understanding, design and development of IoT platform (IoT/Edge/Cloud, Database)
- Solutioning in Distributed Systems, Middleware, Gateway, IoT protocols
- Provide solutions of new frameworks of multiple technologies around Node.JS, Go, Python & Web Technologies
- Service Oriented Architecture, Microservices & Message Queues
- Several years of experience in information technology in architecting enterprise solutions
- Knowledge in Distributed Computing architectures IoT, Edge, Cloud Computing, SOA, IoT Gateway Web Technologies platforms
- Good understating of multiple technologies & domain embedded, Web, Cloud, Big Data (one of: Node.JS, Go, Python, etc.)
- Strong in cloud design and DDD is a plus, web technologies, web services and web related technology areas
- Experience around technologies/tools/frameworks of Remote Device Management and Device Security Management
- Fluent English is a must
- Knowledge in any leading IoT platform (Azure, AWS) is a must, preferably AWS certified engineer
- Experience with container technologies, especially Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with CI/CD tools like AWS Dev Tools, Azure DevOps, Bitbucket pipeline, etc.
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code (Terraform, AWS CloudFormation)
- Active working with agile and traditional project management tools and methodologies
- Designing and supporting BigData databases
- An exciting position in a globally active technology company
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Innovative and growing family owned and operated business with best-of class products for the improvement of indoor air quality
9403Goldach, Region Bodensee (CH)