Metrohm AG (Switzerland) is one of the world's industry leader in laboratory instruments and accessories for analytical testing and research. With more than 2,200 employees worldwide, we develop, produce, sell and service high-precision instruments for chemical analyses in the laboratory and in industrial production processes. We are present in over 90 countries, with subsidiaries or exclusive agencies.
DevOps Software Engineer (m/w/d)
For strengthening the development of our OMNIS software platform for ion analysis and laboratory automation, we are looking in Herisau HQ/Switzerland, for a DevOps Software Engineer (m/w/d).
- You have a high school or university education in IT.
- You have multiple years of experience in IT operations, especially server infrastructure in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- You are communicative, creative, and like to take responsibility.
- You enjoy working with interdisciplinary teams in a dynamic environment and enjoy sharing your experience with a motivated team.
- You are experienced with CI/CD tools such as TeamCity, ProGet, GitHub Enterprise.
- You have good knowledge in scripting languages (e.g. PowerShell) and like to achieve a high level of automation.
- You enjoy investigating and introduction of new solutions and tools.
- You have a helpful personality who likes to support our software engineers and stakeholders.
- Fluent in German and good knowledge in English is needed.
- The ability to play a leading role in the development of the OMNIS software platform for ion analysis and laboratory automation.
- New open space premises, state-of-the-art technologies and tools.
- A good working atmosphere and motivated teams distributed in international locations.
- Applications from recruitment agencies cannot be considered for this position.
- As DevOps Engineer, you are member of a Scrum team and stay in close contact with your team colleagues, located in 3 locations (Herisau, Bratislva, Oviedo) on a daily manner.
- You are responsible for the CI/CD toolchain and the corresponding server infrastructure.
- You clarify requirements with the responsible Product Owner, develop concepts and solutions together with your team and Metrohms IT.
- You support your team and the software engineers in their technical development.
- You coordinate and implement updates and maintenance of the server infrastructure with the corresponding teams.
- You actively participate to bring DevOps at Metrohm to the next level.
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please send your complete application documents (motivation letter, CV, references, certificates) only via our online tool.
If you have more questions please contact Christine Steiger, Human Resources Manager, Tel. +41 71 353 85 36.