Your Team is responsible for the first “hello” – for our offices in St. Gallen and across the Atlantic – after the offer has been accepted until the “goodbye”. We’re a team driven by the values of honesty, trust, and helpfulness. What else will you find in the team? A bunch of highly motivated, proactive, and collegial people who like to meet friends, spend time in nature, and always remember, both in their personal and professional lives, that we’re all people deserving of equal respect.Your Mission
As an Employee Support (HR) Specialist, you know that it’s the people that make a company great. That’s why you love supporting them with their brand new Frontify journey all the while making sure they have all the administrative support they need and are in compliance with the labor laws of the country they’ll work from. To ensure compliance, you’ll work closely together with our legal team. You’ll grow into a specialist for at least one of our entities in the UK, Germany, or our remote (worldwide) workers. Besides that, you’ll also be responsible for the onboarding and offboarding process as well as Global Mobility (immigration and relocation) and employee lifecycle projects. You’ll have the chance to work with full autonomy on topics such as setting up employment contracts across the world, developing and implementing process improvements, and improving every employee's experience.Your Story
- You have 3+ years of experience in a similar position – preferably in an international environment.
- You hold a degree as an HR professional or similar education and you’d like to grow in the field of HR, especially in international topics.
- You have a solid knowledge in Swiss Labor Law and the Social Security System of Switzerland.
- You’ve got a keen eye for detail and are solutions-oriented.
- You are a highly self-motivated person who likes to get challenged by new tasks.
- You know how to organize yourself and can remain calm even if it’s stormy.
- You are a friendly person that is confident in communicating in German and English.
- You ideally have experience working on or a passion for the topic of global mobility.
- Your friends would describe you as an authentic, positive, and pragmatic person with a hands-on mentality.