Burckhardt Compression is the worldwide market leader for reciprocating compressor systems and the only manufacturer and service provider that covers a full range of reciprocating compressor technologies and services. Its customized compressor systems are used in the upstream oil & gas, gas transport and storage, refinery, chemical, petrochemical and industrial gas sectors. Burckhardt Compression’s leading technology, broad portfolio of compressor components and the full range of services help customers around the world to find the optimized solution for their reciprocating compressor systems. Since 1844 its highly skilled workforce has crafted superior solutions and set the benchmark in the gas compression industry.
• Responsible for the after sales development in the Marine industry
• Lead and coordinate our global service marine team
• Develop Global service marine opportunities based on market and offering analyses and lead their global coordination
• Technical and commercial support of our subsidiaries and sales teams with service marine solutions
• Prioritize offer delivering to all of our subsidiaries based on strategy fit and priorities
• Preparing budget tenders as well as final technical and commercial offers
• Establishing new and maintaining existing, long-term relationships with customers
• Managing internal interfaces (purchasing, production, engineering, subsidiaries etc.) to meet customer expectations
• Close cooperation with our design departments and technical specialists as well as local subsidiaries to strengthen the global Marine network
You have completed an engineering degree, have worked several years in sales in the marine / shipyard environment and ideally already have led a team.
You have a strong service orientation, a passion for customer focus and enjoy working with people from different nationalities. You are of a reliable and communicative nature and have strong analytical as well as organizational and networking skills. A high degree of independence, communication skills in discussions with international clients as well as legal entities and a highly developed quality conscience are characterizing your personality. You are fluent in the English and the German language both orally and written and possess good knowledge of MS-Office and CRM, SAP.
We offer you flexible working conditions, varied and independent work in a dynamic international environment and opportunities for development. Our employees appreciate the good work atmosphere. A competitive compensation package and excellent benefits are a given.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Burckhardt Compression AG | Nicole Veiga | Tel.: +41 52 262 55 71