Sulzer is a global partner with reliable and sustainable solutions for performance-critical applications. We specialize in pumping solutions, separation, reaction, and mixing technology, as well as rotating equipment maintenance and services. Combining engineering and application expertise, our innovative solutions add value and strengthen the competitive position of our customers. Sulzer is a leading provider in its key markets: oil and gas, power and water. We serve clients worldwide through a network of over 150 locations.
Global Process Manager & FMEA Moderator
With a view to the future, we are expanding our team and are looking for a
Global Process Manager with FMEA moderator function (M/F/D)
* Core team member for product development projects for operations with focus on production concepts to ensure long term process stability and cost optimum.
* Responsible for production cost estimates for development and life cycle project within the value chain of APS.
* Analysis of investment decisions for operations projects (machines and tools)
* Planning of production extensions including the layout optimizations
* Analysis and alignment of production controlling data with controlling department.
Supply chain optimization
* Project management and optimization of the supply chain.
* Process expert and team member in planning and implementation of global production strategy to ensure optimized process setup.
* Development, analysis and evaluation of KPI’s in production process.
* Project risk assessments.
* Responsible for moderation of Design and Process FMEA for APS projects.
* Implementation of methods to ensure continuous process improvements and risk assessments.
* MSc. degree with focus on supply chain management, or equivalent
* Several years experience in a similar position in an industrial field
* Very good office skills, espacially in excel
* You are fluent in Englisch and indermediate in German or better
An independent and versatile job in a dynamic, international growing environment. A varied field of work with high personal responsibility, a good working atmosphere as well as social and progressive employment conditions.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please be advised that we can only accept applications by our online-tool.
Your contact at Sulzer Mixpac AG, Patrick Rainer, HR Manager, Rütistrasse 7, 9469 Haag, +41 81 772 20 00
Zur bewerbung : https://sulzer.contactrh.com/jobs/4477/30499326