Burckhardt Compression is the worldwide market leader for reciprocating compressor systems and the only manufacturer and service provider that covers a full range of reciprocating compressor technologies and services. Its customized compressor systems are used in the upstream oil & gas, gas transport and storage, refinery, chemical, petrochemical and industrial gas sectors. Burckhardt Compression’s leading technology, broad portfolio of compressor components and the full range of services help customers around the world to find the optimized solution for their reciprocating compressor systems. Since 1844 its highly skilled workforce has crafted superior solutions and set the benchmark in the gas compression industry.
· Lead our global Spare Parts business team
· Processing customer and subsidiary related parts requests (offer to order / order to cash process)
· Support our Sales Force by preparing budget tenders as well as final technical and commercial offers including frame agreements
· Close cooperation with our sales force, customers, subsidiaries and internal departments
· Technical and commercial support of our subsidiaries and sales teams with spare parts
· Ensure costs, quality and delivery arrangement during offer and order processing
· Manage the parts gross margin to balance total booking revenue and targeted gross margin through discount management, managing returned goods and credits, expediting as needed, and utilizing internal resources to satisfy customer needs
· Support subsidiaries by customer visits to provide order processing and logistics competence, e.g. order behaviour, forecasting, etc.
· Develop methods, guidelines, and policies to facilitate efficient parts delivery (global process owner)
· Build global transparency and comparability (definition of KPIs)
· Establishing new and maintaining existing, long-term relationships with all interfaces (purchasing, production, engineering, subsidiaries etc.)
You have completed a commercial or technical education and have worked in an industrial environment. Several years of experience in leading and developing teams in a highly dynamic environment.
You have a strong service orientation, a passion for customer focus and enjoy working with people from different nationalities. You are of a reliable and communicative nature and have strong analytical as well as organizational and networking skills. A high degree of independence, communication skills in discussions with international clients as well as legal entities and a highly developed quality conscience are characterizing your personality. You are fluent in the English and the German language both orally and written and possess good knowledge of MS-Office and CRM.
We offer you flexible working conditions, varied and independent work in a dynamic international environment and opportunities for development. Our employees appreciate the good work atmosphere. A competitive compensation package and excellent benefits are a given.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Burckhardt Compression AG | Nicole Veiga | Tel.: +41 52 262 55 71