We are looking for a hands on HR Generalist, who acts as a local HR partner for the Swiss Commercial Entity, which employs approximately 95 people. Based in Fribourg, you partner with the Line managers reporting themselves to the members of the Country Leadership Team and you act locally as a subject matter expert in all HR Processes, HR Administration and Compensation & Benefits. You focus on the entire Employee Life Cycle, e.g. Hiring, Onboarding, Performance Management, Learning and Development. Reporting directly to the Head of HR Mid-Size Countries who is among others responsibilities a member of the Swiss Affiliate Country Leadership Team, your tasks and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide guidance and support to local line managers for the annual corporate HR processes; e.g. performance management, promotion, salary increase, bonus, etc.
- Facilitate and coach local line managers during change process and critical leadership topics such as retention, conflict management, dismissal process, etc.
- Be the interface with our internal and external experts in case of delicate personal circumstances
- Ensure effective management of all HR administrative tasks: on-boarding, exit process, work certificates, work confirmation, contracts, time management, archiving, filing, personal data and files, social events, training convention, etc.
- Coordinate monthly payroll cycle with HR Shared Service Center, collaborate with Global Compensation & Benefits team for all relative topics : salary policy, benchmark, package proposals in line with the market and internal practices
- Maintain HR key figures and monthly data reporting
- Ensure absence management including case management with the insurance. Ensure proper follow up of sickness leave, maternity leave, etc.
- Ensure correct handling of workplace policies, procedures and practices in compliance with Employment legislation and regulations
- Support the recruitment activities in collaboration with the international Talent Acquisition team
- Participate to the annual local talent review process
The ideal candidate is a reliable, well-organized, proactive and trustworthy person bringing the following profile:
- Relevant degree in Human Resources or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in HR Partnering in a Swiss business environment
- Business acumen; Pharma market know-how is an asset
- Very good knowledge of Swiss Labor Law and employment principles
- Fluent in German, French and English
- Experience working in a dynamic, international environment (fast growing organization)
- Excellent user of MS-Office tools and advanced user of HR database and tools
You communicate details clearly and accurately, in a direct manner, both orally and in writing. You are able to prioritize tasks and work in an efficient and structured manner. You take a proactive approach to identifying service support, information flow and process, ensuring to resolve issues appropriately and in a timely manner. You work effectively with a wide variety of personnel at different levels in the company, with a willingness to learn new approaches and the ability to adapt to change.