Leica Microsystems is offering a 6-months internship in Heerbrugg. The position will support the Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) and Fluorescence Product Management team regarding technical feasibility studies, VR/AR Market research and General PM support. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain practical experience while working for an innovative company.
Leica Microsystems is open to this internship role being integrated as part of a research or university project.
Internship Product Management
- You will conduct technical feasibility and benchmark studies of various AR/VR solutions
- You will support initiating and developing these new AR/ VR research collaborations and activities
- General support of Product Management tasks relating to upstream Product Management, e.g. requirements review, use scenarios development, etc.
- Assisting of (VOC) and alfa / be test testing of our Product Management Team regarding market research, product validation and alfa / beta testing activities
- You have a degree in Engineering or Computer Science or biomedical engineering
- You have a solid technical background, e.g. in biomedical engineering or computer science, preferable with hands-on VR/AR experience
- Experience with optics and medical devices is a plus
- You already gained previous experience from internships in a related field is nice to have
- You are a forward looking collaborator with hands-on mentality
- You are organized and structured with attention to details
- You have excellent English communication skills, German is a plus
- Travel (required estimated 5% of time)
What We Offer
- We offer a diverse position with broad tasks and responsibility
- We are committed to offer an opportunity to gain experiences in a corporate environment
- Leica Microsystems is an equal opportunity employer. We aim for diversity in all departments and on all levels
- Flexible Time Management is possible
Are you interested to discover new opportunities in an innovative, team-oriented environment? Do you feel that this could be your future position? Then do apply online.
We are looking forward to your application!
Do you have questions regarding the application process?
Franziska Schneider (Human Resources)
+49 6441 29 2836