In this function, you report to the Head of Quality Control and work within the Quality Management Department. You are in charge of the QC Chemistry laboratory and manage a team of around 8 people. Your mission is to organize and optimize the unit to fully support the whole site organization and release analysis on time while respecting GMP standards of the company. Your responsibilities include:
- Establish the planning of the activities and manage priorities
- Organize, manage and optimize the unit capabilities while ensuring standards of works
- Provide technical support to the team and ensure proper coaching of all team members to develop polyvalence
- Review and approve SOPs for the unit
- Manage the implementation of new GMP & Pharmacopeia requirements
- Manage OOT/ OOS & Deviation, as well as CAPA and Change control activities related to the unit
- Represent the unit during internal and external audits or inspections and ensure inspection readiness
- Prepare and anticipate to Health Authorities Inspections and Audits
- Lead Operational excellence projects: 5S, Lead, visual management
For this challenging position, we are looking for an experienced and dynamic team leader bringing the following profile:
- Master or Engineer degree in Pharmacy, biochemistry, biotechnology or similar
- At least 10 years of experience in QC Chemistry position, ideally within pharmaceutical or biotech industry
- Good understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Pharmacopeia (EU & US)
- Proven experience in a people management position
- Fluent in French with very good command in English both in oral and written conversation.
You are a well-organized and entrepreneur person, who likes to work in an autonomous and rigorous way. You have very good communication skills and like to coach people to achieve performance. You feel comfortable in a leader position, where you make decisions and drive the change.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The companys goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives.
Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world.
The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are