As Logistics Manager you will take the responsibility of the Export/Logistics department, Warehouse (3rd party supplier and Naturex Warehouse) and Sampling department ensure its efficient running in full compliance with Givaudan`s Environment, Health and Safety standards. Naturex as part of Givaudan is an international, successful producer of Fruit and Vegetable powder and flavours, fragrances and cosmetic ingredients as well. You will work in Bischofszell with part-time traveling to Märstetten and Burgdorf (2-3 times per month) and you will report directly to the Supply Chain manager.
- Manage Warehouse: You will lead together with a team lead the Warehouse team located in Burgdorf (3 FTE) making sure the Inbound and Outbound process of Raw Materials and Finished Products meeting our high requirements of service, Quality and cost efficiency. Moreover you will make employment and staffing decisions and support people to develop.
- Manage 3rd party supplier: You will manage the 3rd party suppliers in Warehousing and Transport and ensure the services to our customers within the Servicelevelagreements and cost efficiency end2end. Implement and establish monthly reviews with 3PLs and coordinate different requirements from all relevant Stakeholders (customers, Quality department, Production) will be one of the most important targets to achieve.
- Manage Export/Logistics: You will lead the Export/Logistics Team located in Bischofszell (4 FTE) and ensure Order to Invoice Management providing all relevant customs and duties documents and coordinating shipping and transport to our customers by road, sea and air freight globally. Determine and improve processes to simplify the daily work with your team will be one of the most important targets to achieve. Hands-on Mentality to cover daily business by exception is mandatory.
- Manage Sampling: You will lead together with the Sampling Manager the team located in Bischofszell (3FTE) which provides customers a first impression of our Products and being a Business Enabler for our global Commercial team. Determine and improve processes to simplify the daily work with your team and pushing this area to the next Level of Quality will be one of the most important targets to achieve.
- Define and lead projects: Perform the implementation of new products, processes and projects together with Process Development, Maintenance and Planning.
- Continuous Improvement: Promote and develop CI mindset and processes.
- Value collaboration: You will work with Customer Care, Production, Quality and other Supply Chain functions. Furthermore you will respond to detailed inquiries and present information to site management.
- Master in Economy, Supply Chain or Logistics
- Experienced Supply Chain and/or Logistics Manager
- 5+ years experience in supply chain/logistics management incl. people management
- Advanced Experience with ERP systems and Microsoft excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) mandatory
- Basic knowledge in customs and duties (Export) is mandatory
- Fluent in German and English
- Open-minded and flexible, curious to learn, tolerant towards