We are currently looking for a Manager Product Management - Applied Microscopy (m/w/d) who will be responsible for the success and growth of the existing portfolio of Leica Microsystems (LMS) metrology products and will lead the highly skilled product management team for Stereo and Digital microscopy. In this strategic role, your goal will be to define and drive the Digital Transformation of the Stereo and Digital Microscopy product portfolio and bring it to the next level.
Manager Product Management - Applied Microscopy (m/w/d)
Key areas of responsibility:
- Strategic product portfolio development
- Monitoring to ensure profitable growth
- Drive and facilitate innovation
- People management and development
Requirements of the position:
- Master’s Degree in Engineering /Physics or similar
- Several years’ experience in product management, business development and/or sales and service role in a relevant high-tech industry
- Experience in management roles with people’ responsibility
- Proven track record in product planning, defining and launching successful products into a global market, unifying product portfolios and drive the commercialization of products
- Demonstrated success in leading innovation projects and implementing Digital Solutions in products of the Measurement or Quality Assurance area
What We Offer:
- A friendly and nice working atmosphere on our Heerbrugg site with great colleagues
- An exciting, holistic task within a global team and an opportunity to work with leading edge technology and high-end products
- Flexible working hours
- As part of the Danaher Group, continuous training, support and focus on your personal development is one of our key goals
- We at Danaher and Leica Microsystems recognize that creating a culture rooted in Diversity and Inclusion is an ongoing journey and became “Best Employer for Diversity”.
Are you interested to discover new opportunities in an innovative, collaborative environment? Do you feel that this could be your future position? Then do not hesitate to apply. We are looking forward to your application!