As Manufacturing Process Expert, you introduce the harmonized Manufacturing Execution System at Vifor Pharma drawing on a keen understanding of production processes, information technology and operational excellence. This role focuses on production and release, you operate as the interface between quality, manufacturing and IT to digitalize the batch record. You act as single point of contact for the Manufacturing Execution System go live plant Villars-sur-Glâne. Your role enables you to exchange with all Vifor Pharma manufacturing and release site. Your main tasks are the following:
- Contribute to drive cross site process harmonization
- Digitalize protocols while meet all data integrity requirements
- Drive the introduction of the Manufacturing Execution System (MES) at the Villars-sur-Glâne manufacturing and release site from process definition to the execution
- Provide cross-company support for all Vifor Pharma site with regard to process optimization and operational excellence
- Train involved staff on the processes
- Managing, maintaining and controlling the Manufacturing Execution System
- Build up the know-how to become the competence center for
- Manufacturing Execution System within Vifor Pharma
For this challenging function, we are looking for a dynamic and hands-on person with the following profile:
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field (Engineering, Manufacturing, Production Science, Business Informatics, or similar)
- In-depth understanding of business processes from launch of production order to final release
- At least 5 years’ experience in an operational function preferably within pharmaceutical, chemical, food or medical device industry
- Project and change management experience
- Knowledge in ERP (SAP S4Hana) or MES PAS-X are an asset
- Fluent in English and French both in oral and written conversation. German and Portuguese would be an asset
You have a systematic and analytical approach to solve problems, and are able to understand issues from multiple perspectives. You have very strong communication and negotiating skills that enable you to work effectively in cross-functional teams, to deal with conflict and to influence at all levels. You want to be actor of the change and feel comfortable in managing long term projects.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The companys goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives.
Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world.
The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are