Marketing Internship / Praktika 50-100 %
- Contribute in the development of International Distribution Excellence trsaining material
- Update and maintain Omya GDS social media presence
- Monitoring, posting, scheduling and reporting
- Porvide input for creative marketing strategies
- Collaborate with coleaques across the world on new ideas, directions and tools to work effevtively
- Design event /program fliers, graphics and other marketing
- Manage ediorial and event calendars
- Create online advertisements as needed
- Studies in Business, Finance, Economics, or similar fields
- Firm grasp of social media tools and platforms.
- Understanding of the basic principles of public relations and marketing
- Able to read P&L statements
- Interest in analyzing data and the ability to see the story beyond the numbers
- Good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Possess excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Fluency in English is mandatory, other languages are beneficial towards consideration
- Good self-organization, ability to work independently and within a team to complete objectives
- Available either 100 % for 6 months or 50 % for 12 months
- Previous internships or related experience in marketing or communications.
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop highly desired.
- Knowledge of HTML, website content management and graphic design is a plus.
- Genuine enthusiasm for creating compelling marketing materials.
Omya (Schweiz) AG
4665 Oftringen, Switzerland