At Frontify, our mission is simple. We create the best and most user-friendly brand management platform - a platform that enables anyone to deliver compelling and consistent brand experiences. Today, Frontify is empowering thousands of different-sized companies around the world, including Facebook, Lufthansa, Vodafone, and Allianz.
As the backbone of our marketing team, you will be in charge of delivering planning, governance, and support functions to allow core marketing functions to focus on delivering value. You'll be the sparring partner to our Marketing Lead.
- You're a seasoned marketing veteran with at least 4 years of experience.
- You are no stranger to reporting, dashboards, funnel management and analytics, especially when it comes to understanding our customers and providing insights to stakeholders.
- You know how to get exceptional leads through management, nurturing, conversion and following the life cycle of our future clients.
- You’re a team player who can train and support others on new, internal processes as well as align your KPI’s with our Sales team.
- You never settle for the status quo. You’re always looking at how to best optimize and enhance marketing and sales efforts and their performance.
- You always have an eye out for the next best thing by evaluating new technologies and add-on applications.
- You’re an exceptional English speaker who thrives in an international environment.
- You can be described by your friends as friendly, approachable, and honest.
- Ideally, you have some background or experience in the tech world or have a willingness to learn.
- The potential to be a part of a fast-growing company and do tasks that really make an impact. Like, really.
- A culture of trust. Who needs micromanagers, anyway?
- Various social events such as a yearly ski trip (we are in Switzerland, after all), our Christmas dinner and summer party with all the Frontifyers from around the world as well as plenty of Friday events to start the weekend right. We actually like hanging together outside of work.
- Flexibility to plan your hours and vacation. Because your kids or dog need time with you too.
- A central location in one of the best cities in Switzerland – St.Gallen.
- The chance to be able to wake up every morning and enjoy coming to work. It’s where your friends and fulfillment await you.