We are currently looking to fill a Nonclinical Support position in our R&D Team at our headquarter in Zürich/Glattbrugg. In this role you will be reporting directly to the Head of Toxicology. Your tasks will include:
- Plan and monitor Pharmacokinetics (PK) and Absorption Distribution Metabolism Excretion (ADME) studies
- Build PK/ADME knowledge at Vifor Pharma to support nonclinical and clinical development
- Evaluate study reports and other data (e.g. from public databases or literature)
- Prepare nonclinical documentation to regulatory documents
- Monitor potential scientific or regulatory changes with potential impact for nonclinical assessment of Vifor Pharma products
- Support nonclinical questions from Regulatory Affairs
- Support existing Vifor Pharma products and in-licensed product development and registration
- Contribute to building relationships to- and support of other Vifor Pharma functions
The successful candidate has strong communication skills and brings the following profile:
- University education (PhD/MSc) in Lifesciences
- Exposure to or experience with PK/ADME and drug development
- Fluency in German and English
- Service minded and solution oriented
You describe yourself as someone who takes proactive approach to identifying service support, information flow and process and someone who resolves issues appropriately. You contribute positive energy, show willingness to learn new approaches, and are flexible and can adapt to change easily. Additionally you enjoy teamwork and lead by example in working together.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The companys goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives.
Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world.
The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are