Metrohm is a global leader in the instrumental and chemical analysis markets. Our more than 2’500 employees develop, produce, sell and maintain high precision measuring instruments for chemical analysis in laboratories and in industrial finishing processes. We are represented in more than 100 countries with our own agencies or exclusive distributors.
Online Content Specialist – Website (m/w)
We are strengthening our MarCom team and are therefore looking for an Online Content Specialist – Website (m/w)
- You are responsible for the international website of Metrohm AG.
- Together with the product managers, you develop content tailored to the target audiences.
- You create web pages and manage the language and country roll-outs together with the web authors of our subsidiaries.
- You create landing pages, newsletters, and mailings for global campaigns.
- You provide training and support to the local web authors.
- You take part in the planning and implementation of online campaigns.
- You have a degree in marketing, communication, media production or a related field or, alternatively, equivalent professional experience.
- You have an impeccable sense of writing and style and are able to present complex topics in a simple manner.
- You are used to creating content in a content management system.
- You have experience in creating content that is optimized for search engines (SEO).
- You are experienced with web analytics tools and know how to extract and interpret data and how to translate these insights into improvements.
- Ideally, you are experienced in creating multimedia and video content using the Adobe Suite applications.
- You enjoy working in interdisciplinary and international teams.
- Your English skills are at C1 level or higher and you speak German fluently.
- You enjoy working in a self-reliant manner, you have the ability to motivate others and excellent communication skills.
- An innovative company committed to developing and producing in Switzerland.
- We value sustainability and do not compromise on the quality of our products.
- Modern facilities with restaurant, gym, underground parking, etc.
- Applications from recruitment agencies cannot be considered for this position.
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please send your complete appli-cation documents (motivation letter, CV, references, certificates) only via our online tool at www.metrohm.com/jobs.
If you have more questions please contact Ronja Rhyner, Human Resources Manager, Tel. +41 71 353 88 10.