In this new role, you are the contact point between Supply Chain and Packaging for all technical serialization packaging related topics. You work in a close collaboration with Head of Supply Chain Planning, Head of Packaging and their teams to solve daily problems and to improve our serialization tools. Your main responsibilities are:
- Act as packaging single point of contact for all technical problems
- Act as Key User for online printing and Serialization & be the single point of contact for all related meetings and request at group level
- Coordinate the communication with all departments (Quality assurance, Supply chain, Procurement, Packaging) for packaging and serialization related topics
- Coordinate packaging related change request, from customer request to line validation
- Participation in Supply chain improvement projects
For this new function, we are looking for a well-organized and pragmatic person bringing the following profile:
- 5 years’ experience as packaging technician or engineer with online printing technical constraints
- Proven experience within industrial environment, ideally in pharmaceutical, food or similar industries
- Previous experience in supply chain within industrial environment, including inventory management and end to end planning
- Knowledge of GxP Compliance is an asset
- High proficiency on office tools and with IT Manufacturing tools (such as Laetus)
- Fluent in English and in French both in oral and written conversation
You are a solution-oriented and independent person, who works efficiently in a cross-functional organization and understands problems from different perspectives. Thanks to your social skills, you can easily communicate with all levels of the organization and create strong trust-based relationships. You are able to work both in a global and in a very detailed level according to the needs of your projects. You are currently looking for a new challenge in a challenging and agile company, where your entrepreneurship skills will be required.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The companys goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives.
Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world.
The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are