Plan - to - Deliver Business Process Architect
- Own, define and maintain the Omya business process architecture for the end-to-end Plan-to-Deliver (P2D) value creation process as well as any integration points with other value creation, planning or enabling processes.
- Guide the business in continuously improving and further developing the P2D and related processes in order to improve profitability, productivity and performance and prepare for future improvements in technology, operations and risk avoidance.
- Stay up-to-date in business process thinking, modelling and automation in order to help Omya continuously improve the P2D process performance and cost per transaction.
- Develop and coordinate the related P2D projects portfolio; and be an active member of the Business Process Architecture (BPA) Board to govern process changes in the Omya BPA impacting P2D processes; and actively participate in projects related to the P2D business process.
- Be the formal backup of the business process consultant on the methods application.
- Develop and assure there is a formal structure in place to drive process ownership in the regions though the support of Regional Process Champions and their coordination of key users in the countries
- Provide and be accountable for process documentation; and identify risks between process steps (output/input) to facilitate risk management with the process owner and internal audit.
- Promote culture of processes and performance within the organization.
- Acquire the up-to-date knowledge on business processes methods and business performance management, to demonstrate business value.
- Providing internal customers with specialist business process advice, drawing on business knowledge, with expertise in Sales & Operations Planning processes, robust understanding of production processes and their link to sales, production and logistics processes
- Business or Scientific degree with expertise in Production and/or Industrial Engineering
- Project Management education and experience
- Ideally six sigma / lean / SPC or other business process performance / continuous improvement education
- Minimum 10 years of experience in business process improvement and business process projects environment, preferably in a mineral, or bulk material processing industry
- Strong business process modelling and consulting experience
- Deep expertise in Sales & Operations Planning processes and Supply Chain Management
- Familiarity with Industry 4.0 concepts and technologies
- Experience in deploying global projects in a manufacturing/mining environment
- Good competence level in business process modelling (BPMN) using either Visio or ARIS
- Training and experience in Agile project management desirable
- Willingness to travel occasionally to sites and regional offices if needed
Omya (Schweiz) AG