The AO is a medically guided, not-for-profit organization led by an international group of surgeons specialized in the treatment of trauma and disorders of the musculoskeletal system. Founded in 1958 by 13 visionary surgeons, the AO fosters one of the most extensive networks of over 215,000 sur-geons, operating room personnel, and scientists in over 100 countries.
The mission of the AO Research Institute Davos (ARI) is excellence in applied Preclinical Research and Development within trauma and disorders of the musculoskeletal system and translation of this knowledge to achieve more effective patient care worldwide. The ARI contributes high quality applied Preclinical Research and Development (exploratory and translational) focused towards clinical applications/solutions as well as investigates and improves the performance of surgical procedures, devices and substances. It fosters a close relationship with the AO medical community, academic societies, and universities and provides a research environment and support for AO clinicians.
A postdoctoral research associate position is available in the Infection Biology Focus Area of the AO Research Institute Davos (ARI).
- Working at the forefront of R&D in a world-renowned musculoskeletal research institute
- a challenging and rewarding R&D program
- a wide international network
- position is based in CH-7270 Davos
- for an initial period of 2 years
- An interesting and varied job in an exciting and innovative organization
- Employment conditions which match the requirements and offer a high degree of flexibility re working hours and location
If you meet the requirements of this challenging opportunity, please submit your complete online application (motivation letter, CV, recent photograph, certificates, reference letters, etc.) through our online application system. Applications received via other channels will not be considered in the process.