Berlinger is the world's leading partner for safe, simple and sustainable doping control, temperature monitoring and special solutions in the best Swiss quality.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for an independent personality with high focus on results as well as strong analytical skills. The ideal candidate enjoys working in a very dynamic environment.
Product Manager Cold Chain Monitoring Solutions (f/m/d) 100%
You will be responsible for achieving revenue targets through successful translation of technical, commercial and regulatory market requirements and developments into marketable product and service solutions.Your main tasks
- Support in the management of new product launches and developments (hardware, software, services) and coordination of the accompanying processes in cooperation with segment management and sales (definition of a market positioning, translation of market requirements into product specifications, development of product know-how and corresponding documentation/specifications, support of marketing activities)
- Development and strategic follow-up of Cold Chain Monitoring services and coordination of respective processes
- Product planning (reg. Product lifecycle management and phasing out concepts) and coordination of maintenance efforts with regards to existing product lines in close cooperation with R&D
- Planning and execution of product documentations and initial trainings for all relevant product developments
- Degree in business administration, business engineering, or equivalent commercial or technical background with first experience in product management, project management or sales
- 2+ yrs in product management or project management positions, i.e. Product Manager, Product Owner, Innovation Manager, Business Analyst, Project Manager. Industry expertise with pharma or pharma logistics is an advantage
- High result-orientation, analytical capabilities and communication skills enable you to manage across various departments and management levels. You are hands-on and enthusiastic about creating solutions from scratch. You have a profound technical understanding and a sense of quality whilst being able to manage different tasks and prioritizations
- Business fluent level of English. Knowledge of German and French is an advantage
- Proactive team player with "can do" mentality
- A challenging, exciting and extremely varied field of activity with many opportunities for your further development
- Modern employment conditions
- Collaboration in a dynamic, open-minded team
- Possibility to work in a home office
- Staff restaurant at lunchtime
In this role within an international, world-renowned company, you will enjoy a high degree of flexibility and be able to make a decisive contribution to the realisation of the corporate vision. With its unique safety concept regarding the monitoring of medicine transports, Berlinger plays a significant role to always ensure impeccable drug quality. In addition to the modern and familiar working environment, a job at Berlinger impresses with this profound sense of purpose in the business field. Add a substantial part to ensure the high quality and development of the company in the future.
Extensive familiarisation with the new tasks and projects will prepare you optimally for your new field of activity. Take the opportunity to become part of our innovative Berlinger team and make your contribution to our road to success.
9608Ganterschwil and home office(Home Office möglich)