At this function, you are in charge of managing a portfolio of products in Oncology area and are responsible of their sales results on the Swiss Market. As head of the brand team you work closely with our local Medical and Sales Teams as well as with the Global Teams to ensure elaboration and effective implementation of tactical plans. Your contribution to the success of our products is key. Your main responsibilities are the following:
- Realization of market analysis, competitive analysis and implementation of appropriate measures
- Development of marketing strategies and operational implementation of activities related with your portfolio of products
- Elaboration of promotional material and initiation of specific projects
- Elaboration and management of budgets
- Operational support for projects in medical and marketing areas
- Participation in national and international congresses and management of KOLs
- Close collaboration with the Headquarters of Vifor Pharma
For this challenging position, we are looking for a person with an entrepreneurial mindset and strong analytical and conceptual skills. You bring the following profile:
- University degree in the scientific and/or in business area (such as Economy, Business Administration, Medicine, Pharmacy, Biology or similar)
- At least 3 years’ experience in specialty pharmaceutical product management
- German or French as mother tongue with good understanding of the other language. Very good knowledge of English is also required
You describe yourself as an innovative, entrepreneurial and reliable person, who likes to work in interdisciplinary teams. Your excellent and convincing communication skills allow you to successfully interact with your customers both internal and external. Autonomous and objective oriented, you love to embrace new challenges and to use your team spirit to fully contribute to the development of Vifor Pharma in Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The companys goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives.
Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world.
The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are