Today, Leica’s Applied Business is serving customers in almost any industry market segment with imaging and measurement solutions. We build innovations to increase their workflow’s efficiency and productivity.
As our new Project Manager Electronics engineering you are responsible for sustainment of our product portfolio in medical and applied business.
Project Manager Electronics Engineering (m/f/d), Heerbrugg (Switzerland)
- Project management and execution of projects triggered by obsolete electronic components (EOL notifications), First article approval (FA) approvals and definition of required tests.
- Sustaining activities for 3rd party products used in medical and applied microscopes.
- Product enhancements by adding new features to existing products.
- DFx – design for reliability/manufacturing/cost.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree with focus on electronics.
- Several years of professional experience in electronics and firmware.
- Some years of experience with Project Management.
- Successes in leading projects and implementing electronic/digital solutions in products within regulated environments is a plus.
- Knowledge in microscopy and optics is a plus.
- Language skills: good knowledge of English, German is a plus.
- Open to travel up to 20% within Europe and globally.
What We Offer:
- Flexible working hours other attractive benefits.
- A friendly and nice working atmosphere on our Heerbrugg site with great colleagues.
- An exciting, holistic task within a multinational team and an opportunity to work with leading edge technology and high-end products.
- As part of the Danaher Group, continuous training, support and focus on your personal development is one of our key goals.
- We at Danaher and Leica Microsystems recognize that creating a culture rooted in Diversity and Inclusion is an ongoing journey and became “Best Employer for Diversity”.
Are you interested to discover new opportunities in an innovative, team-oriented environment? Do apply online with your complete documents (cover letter, CV, certificates). We are looking forward to your application!