Vifor Pharma, a world leading Nephrology, Iron Deficiency and Cardio-Renal pharmaceutical company, is experiencing rapid growth due to pipeline realization and optimization.
We are currently looking for an experienced specialist to strengthen our Quality Management System team in St Gallen. You are passionate about Analytics/Labs and IT and want to be part of an internationally known company in the pharmaceutical industry? Then we are looking for you as Quality Application Manager.
- Supporting the day-to-day operation, development, implementation, and continuous improvement of our core applications including SAP (S/4HANA), Laboratory Information Management System (iCD Labs/Q), Chromatography Data System (Empower3, Chromeleon).
- Leading assigned IT projects as (sub) project manager (or Subject Matter Expert) and support the project organization.
- Supporting validation activities from the business side according to global standards (CFR, GAMP, ICH, GxP, etc.).
- Assessing data mapping and cross-references among various applications to create reference data for systems integrations within the application landscape.
- Creating and reviewing manuals, work instructions and other related documentation related application and workflows incl. the corresponding training.
- Degree in Natural Sciences or IT
- Ideally 2-5 years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical /Chemical / MD industry or similar
- Experience with software validation according to applicable regulations (CFR, GAMP, ICH, GxP, etc.)
- Good knowledge of SAP, LIMS, and Laboratory Applications
- You are fluent in English and have a good knowledge of German
- You are stress resistant and a team player
Are you ready to make the next step in your career and want to show off your skills in Quality Management? Then apply now!