We currently offer the position of a (Senior) Global Service Specialist (m/f/d) Medical Microscopes. The preferred location for the position is at our Technology Hub in Heerbrugg, CH, willingness to travel will be necessary (10-20% of time for trainings).
As (Senior) Global Service Specialist (m/f/d) Medical Microscopes you will be responsible for the preparation of service concepts, documents as well as for spare parts catalogues. Additionally, you lead the training of service technicians from all over the world to ensure customer satisfaction in repair and warranty services.
(Senior) Global Service Specialist (m/f/d) Medical Microscopes
Areas of Responsibility:
- 3rd level Technical Support
- Training/ Knowledge transfer
- Project Support
- Service Documentation
- You have a degree in a technical field, ideally within Electrical Engineering or Electronics with a completed formation as certified Engineer, a Bachelor´s Degree would be a plus
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in the technical field
- You have experience with MS-Office, knowledge of SAP R/3 and Salesforce would be a plus
- Project management skills as well as good analytical and strategic skills
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Fluent English skills. Additional knowledge of German would be an advantage or the willingness to learn German
- Willingness to travel (approximately 10-20% travel time for trainings)
What We Offer:
- An exciting, holistic task within a global team and opportunity to work with leading edge technology and high-end products
- A friendly and nice working atmosphere on our Heerbrugg site with great colleagues
- We offer you an attractive remuneration package and flexible working hours
- As part of the Danaher Group, continuous training, support and focus on your personal development is one of our key goals
Are you interested to discover new opportunities in an innovative, team-oriented environment? Do you feel that this could be your future position? Then do apply online.