SCHOTT is a leading international technology group in the areas of specialty glass and glass-ceramics. With more than 130 years of outstanding development, materials and technology expertise we offer a broad portfolio of high-quality products and intelligent solutions. SCHOTT is an innovative enabler for many industries, including the home appliance, pharmaceutical, electronics, optics, life sciences, automotive and aviation industries. SCHOTT strives to play an important part of everyone's life and is committed to innovation and sustainable success. The parent company, SCHOTT AG, has its headquarters in Mainz (Germany) and is solely owned by the Carl Zeiss Foundation. As a foundation company, SCHOTT assumes special responsibility for its employees, society and the environment.
Senior Product Engineer* Lifecycle & Validation Management
* You are an optimizer and innovator - analyzing a fast growing pharma packaging portfolio for optimization potentials with an interdisciplinary team, finding innovative solutions
* You are a task manager - planning and managing tasks to maintain our products compliant and competitive, collaborating in an international environment, communicating to various management levels
* You are an experienced technical writer - defining task-tailored documentation strategies with a strong focus on a risk based approach
* You are a validation manager - supporting our development project teams and suppliers to qualify and validate their manufacturing processes according to SCHOTTs high quality standards
* University degree in Engineering, Life Science or similar
* 5+ years of working experience in product development of medical devices, pharmaceutical packaging or similar
* Experienced with documentation in highly regulated environment, experienced with qualification and validation is a plus
* Ability to plan, manage and execute lifecycle and validation tasks in self-reliant manner
* Good technical and analytical skills with good interpersonal and communication skills
* Fluency in English and German (written and spoken)
You can expect interesting tasks and challenging projects, as well as motivated and friendly teams in fields that influence our future. Do you want to be successful with us? Then, please send us your application: SCHOTT Schweiz AG, Human Resources, Kristina Ettemeyer+41712740849
*At SCHOTT, it’s your personality that counts – not your gender, your identity, or origin.
Zur bewerbung : https://schott-ag.contactrh.com/jobs/4477/36160274