We are interested in people who think and act creatively and in a team-orientated manner; people who will value a challenging future in a multicultural, international environment.
We would like to reinforce our procurement team with a business-minded person and are looking for a specialist in
You will be responsible for the following key activities:
· Support for procurement projects (from the prototype phase to the start of production)
· Leading negotiations and contractual safeguarding of the procurement conditions
· Maintain and develop long-term supplier relationships and partnerships
· Maintaining and further development of the supplier portfolio for the electronics/electro-mechanics commodity group
· International sourcing of complex individual parts and assemblies of different technologies
· Strategic supplier management (regular supplier ratings, quarterly meetings)
· Collaboration across the group
· Close collaboration with R&D in international development projects
· Willingness to execute business trips (10%)
We are looking for a person with a commercial apprenticeship and a further education as a purchasing specialist (or willing to learn). You are familiar with an industrial environment and also have a few years of experience in the procurement of optics, mechanics or electronics (mandatory). You have excellent communication skills and are able to relate well with different cultures and partners. As a team player, you will actively collaborate and work in projects with colleagues of other departments. You possess very good knowledge of SAP and MS Office. Fluency in English and German is mandatory; French or any other language would be beneficial.