BE GREAT TOGETHER WITH US. Innovation, Efficiency and Ambition: this is what VAT has stood for over 50 years. With this passion, VAT has grown to become the leading international developer, manufacturer and supplier of high-performance high-end vacuum valves and vacuum sealing technology, employing over 2000 people worldwide. The headquarters are located in Haag (Switzerland), the production centers in Switzerland, Malaysia, Romania and Taiwan.
Team Leader Packaging
- Responsibility for executing VAT’s Switzerland packaging category operational plan
- Professional and personal management of production team in the area of packaging and dispatch provision.
- Coordination and securing of the interfaces to the order planning, assembly & shipping department
- Managing a departmental budget and forecasting budgetary requirements
- Setting strategic long and short-term departmental goals and evaluating outcomes such as environmental philosophy
- Ensuring high levels of productivity are maintained in combination with highest levels of quality
- BSc/MSc in Supply Chain, Logistic, Engineering/Technology, Material Science, Mechanics or equivalent of sufficient trackable practical work-experience
- Experience managing and taking action to achieve KPIs such as savings targets, average weighted delivery terms, etc.
- At least 5 years’ experience in relation of development of packing materials and operations within a manufacturing environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Ability to demonstrate solid presentation, written and oral, communication skills
- Ability to work in a matrix organisation being an influencer
- Languages: Fluent German & English