After a thorough training period you will be independently and fully responsible for the preparation of technical and commercial solution for our marine market segments. The focus of your international area of activity is:
· Technical and commercial support of sales team
· Preparing commercial offers and handle the orders received
· Support on internal logistic and spare part strategies related to Marine demands
· Preparing budget tenders as well as final technical and commercial tenders with lead time details
· Planning and support of after sales activities
· Responsible for initiating the order and transfer of received purchase orders
· Setting priorities and developing measures in the event of any incidents in cooperation with internal parties
· Maintaining connections with other departments
· Further development of internal processes and planning tools
· Procurement of spare parts for warranty cases
You have a technical degree, have furthered your studies in the commercial field and have several years of experience within the marine field.
You have a strong service orientation, a passion for customer focus and enjoy working with people from different nationalities. You are of a reliable and communicative nature and have strong analytical as well as organizational and networking skills. A high degree of independence, communication skills in discussions with international clients and a highly developed quality conscience are characterizing your personality. You are fluent in the English and the German language both orally and written and possess good knowledge of SAP, MS-Office and CRM.
We offer you flexible working conditions, varied and independent work in a dynamic international environment and opportunities for development. Our employees appreciate the good work atmosphere. A competitive compensation package and excellent benefits are a given.