Brav Switzerland AG, based in Altstätten SG, is one of the world's leading suppliers of ski wax, ski processing tools and care products for high-quality sports and outdoor clothing. With innovative technologies and Swiss quality products, TOKO optimizes the performance of people and materials in snow and outdoor sports.
Brav Switzerland AG is the Swiss subsidiary of the BRAV Group, headquartered in Norway. BRAV distributes brands such as TOKO, SWIX, Ulvang, Helsport, Original Teamwear, Skisporet.no and Lundhags.
In the role of Event Manager you are responsible for summer and winter events as well as wax courses in the DACH region. You will ensure a smooth process including preparation, organization, active participation and the support of our external employees and cooperation partners.
To strengthen our team we are looking for a
TOKO Event Manager
Main Area of Responsibility:
- Main point of contact for all cooperation partner
- Planning and organizing summer and winter events as well as wax clinics in Middle Europe
- Active participation at events including weekends
- Management event warehouse Altstätten, ordering event material
- Responsible for the external technical representatives
- Responsible for the wax trailer; maintenance, driving licence to drive the trailer to events
- Preparation of documents for wax clinics and events
- Handling of sponsoring requests for giveaways
- Help organize and carry out photoshoots, video shoots, and/or other content production
- Identify and manage the work with Influencers and ambassadors in line with outlined strategies; manage, and evaluate existing as well as new potential collaborations.
- Other marketing related tasks
Qualifications Requirements and Personal Skills:
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience.
- Very good native and English, French and German language skills, both verbally and written.
- Professional attitude and teamplayer.
- Strong commercial, analytical and entrepreneurial instinct.
- Well Structured, methodical and work ethic, knowing that the “devil is in the details”.
- Strong work ethics - willingness to get your hands dirty and get things done.
- High stress tolerance and ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- You are brave and dare to stand out from the crowd and do something different.
- Capable of dealing with rapid change in technology and market needs
- You have a genuine interest for nature and an active lifestyle in particular alpine and XC skiing.
What we offer:
- International, very versatile and varied work area
- Attractive employment conditions
Are you interested in this challenging task at the company location in Altstätten and would you like to work in an international, dynamic and sporty environment? Then send your complete application by email in english to email@example.com.
Brav Switzerland AG