Having U.S., European, Swiss and German patent and trademark attorneys working at our firm, we are able to represent clients from any country around the world before the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office, the European Patent Office, the European Union IP Office and the Swiss Patent & Trademark Office. In addition, we can represent U.S., European, and Swiss clients before the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) without limitation.
Our goal and expertise in global patent, trademark and copyright law is to help the Da Vinci’s of the World (the individual inventors, startups, and tech companies of all sizes) succeed in the often complex process of developing and launching ingenious solutions to their customers problems.
- Senior U.S.-educated attorney, qualified to practice law in at least one U.S. state
- Several years of legal experience in trademark, design and copyright prosecution and
- Experience in handling U.S. Federal Court trials, from filing of a complaint to the verdict
- Language skills: near native English and French skills are at least required, German would be appreciated
- Having developed your own client base is a plus and would be appreciated