The Global Marketing and Communications Manager will form part of the senior management team and report directly to the CEO and COO of Velosolutions. This role sits at the heart of Velosolutions and the right candidate will represent the company in professional manner at all times. Velosolutions is a fast paced and exciting company in stage of continuous growth. The Global Marketing and Communications manager will be ready to work hard to get the job done whilst being ready to have fun and get involved with all aspects of the business. You will be based at the Velosolutions HQ in Flims, Switzerland.
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Development and execution of the Swiss and Global Marketing and Communication strategy
- Further development and strategic leverage of our umbrella brands and online platforms:
velosolutions.com, pumptrack.com, #pumpforpeace.com and redbullpumptrackworldchampionship.com
- Working alongside the Senior management to develop and implement the Velosolutions Brand ID, Corporate ID and Corproate Design
- Coordination and streamlining of communication with our franchising partners (currently 15 and growing)
- Develop and implement a dedicated Swiss marketing and communications strategy
- Manage all social media channels across velosolutions and umbrella brands
- Develop brand stories and communication opportunities, actively seeding them through mainstream and endemic media
- Develop and coordinate a monthly newsletter (internal and external)
- Involvement and consulting on Velosolutions special projects
- Take a lead role in the development and acquisition of both moving image and still image content creation
You should have the following proven qualities:
- Enthusiastic, positive person with a can-do attitude
- Unparalleled attention to detail
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills, with an innate ability to prioritize and anticipate others’ needs
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills: English and German ﬂuency - French is an asset
- Social media and Press Release copy writing skills with a key focus on cycling and action sports
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and management skills
- Demonstrated interest in the business of sport and the world of Velosolutions
- Digital native
- Proven excellence in client relations and negotiations: You will be a reliable point of contact.
- Proactive with the ability to anticipate, identify and resolve potential conﬂicts far in advance
- Organized, mature outlook, professional, dependable, resourceful, hard-working, eﬃcient, articulate, creative, and highly-motivated
- Highly skilled in Mac-based Pages, Numbers and Keynote etc. and Microsoft Oﬃce. Adobe Creative Suite and CMS knowhow is an asset.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication or similar
- Proven background in similar positions
What we oﬀer:
You will be based at the Velosolutions Headquarter in Flims, Switzerland. Right in the middle of one of Switzerlands most beautiful mountain destinations.
We oﬀer you a meaningful and exciting job within a small team of passionate and dedicated colleagues. A social and tolerant atmosphere and the opportunity to mould your your position in a way that enables you to deliver to your best ability.