International technology group • specialty glasses and glass-ceramics • more than 130 years experience • more than 15,500 employees in 34 countries • innovative ideas for the world of tomorrow
What’s your next milestone?
Senior Product Engineer (m/f/d) for our Business Unit Pharma
Because human health matters. We design solutions to ensure medicines are safe and easy to use for people around the world. More than 600 production lines in 13 countries worldwide produce more than 10 billion syringes, vials, ampoules, cartridges and special articles of tubing glass or polymer. We think customers, users and patients first. We think people! We are Business Unit Pharmaceutical Systems.
You want to be part of the most innovative pioneer of pharma packaging?
You want to be part of an open-minded, flexible and inspiring industry team?
You want to be responsible for the product group that is the growth engine of our business unit?
You want to develop your potential to the next level?
Then, it’s time that you become part as a Senior Product Engineer (m/f/d) in our Business Unit Pharmaceutical Systems. You will be located in St. Gallen, starting asap to support our Global Product Development. You will be part of a young and dynamic team with a strong mentality.
As Senior Product Engineer, you are our innovator and an outstanding technical project manager and product expert.
As technical project manager, you execute complex roadmap and customer specific projects from idea all the way to market launch. You drive a small project team of experts in CAD and functional testing and deliver design control process documents. You are responsible to plan technical work packages together with your team of experts and deliver them according to quality, delivery and cost targets, in alignment with your project manager. You carry out project technical feasibilities.
As product expert, you develop new products and technologies and secure their intellectual property. You are an expert in development of primary and secondary packaging and in polymer and/or glass technologies. You identify risks on the critical functionalities of new packaging. You know and understand in details standards and regulatory requirements and create customer statements and summary reports.
* University degree in Life Science or Engineering (e.g. pharmaceutical engineering, biotechnology, mechanical engineering, materials engineering, chemical engineering etc.)
* 5+ years of working experience in product development
* Experience with product development of medical devices or pharmaceutical packaging
* Knowledge and experience with glass and/or polymer technologies
* Knowledge and experience with design control process and GMP according to 21 CFR 820, ISO 13485 and ISO 15378.
* Fluency in English (written and spoken) and in German (written and spoken)
* Ability to lead, organize and motivate a team of experts
* Ability to plan technical activities and work on multiple projects simultaneously
* Strong analytical skills, structured working style and ability to prioritize
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
* Excellent presentation and technical writing skills
* Creativity and ability to generate intellectual property
At SCHOTT, you will enjoy our journey towards growth in cross-functional teams. We offer you a career with a variety of interesting topics and a lot of freedom for creativity in a cooperative working environment. We need you and your innovative ideas to continue with our unsurpassed quality, safety and reliability. We are agile and inspiring, yet focused. We successfully execute on all levels.
You can expect interesting tasks and challenging projects, as well as motivated and friendly teams in fields that influence our future. Do you want to be successful with us? Then, please send us your application: SCHOTT Schweiz AG, Human Resources, Daniela Weideli
SCHOTT Schweiz AG, St. Gallen Human Resources, Daniela Weideli, +41712744280